Thursday, May 29, 2008

Forthcoming Work

Cyberspaces: You'll find some of my recent writing at a variety of online locations right now, including Outdoor Life (their Strut Zone blog), Realtree, Hoyt, Yamaha, and Foster's Daily Democrat.

Articles:This week I'm working on feature articles for the September/October issue of Turkey Call (an NWTF publication), and the Fall '08 Turkey & Turkey Hunting magazine. I write the New England hunting/fishing destinations roundup for Cabela's Outfitters Journal as well . . .

Books: My NFL title "50 Greatest Plays in Pittsburgh Steelers Football History" (Triumph Books) is slated to be released in August '08, while my "Turkey Calls & Calling" (Stackpole Books) will be out a year later in August '09 or thereabouts according to the publisher's schedule.

Column: My "New England Afield" column appears in Foster's Sunday Citizen (Dover/Laconia, NH) each week.

--S.H.